Come out and join us for the 42nd annual Chatham Sweetcorn Festival!
SUNDAY, JULY 12
8:00 am: 17th Annual Tour De Corn Metric Century Ride sponsored by Wheel Fast Bicycle Co. [more details]
FRIDAY, JULY 17, 2015
We get the party started at 4pm so come out and see us!
- 5:00 pm: 3v3 Soccer Tournament [more details]
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Miss Sweet Corn Pageant
Registration is open for the Chatham Jaycees 2015 Miss and Little Miss Chatham Jaycees Sweetcorn Festival Pageant. The pageant is open to 2015-2016 Glenwood students, grades K-3rd for the Little Miss and 10-12th for the Miss.All paperwork is due by July 3, 2015 and the pageant will be held on Friday, July 17.For questions or more information please contact Shelley Lynch at 217-483-2109 or Ashley Mackey at email@example.com
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm: MAIN STAGE: Whiskey Picts
- 8:30 – 11:45 pm: MAIN STAGE: Shenanigans
SATURDAY, JULY 18, 2015
- 8:00 am: CrossFit XLT Sweet Corn Classic [more details]
- 8:00 am: Zumba by Sweat60!
- 9:00 am: 3v3 Soccer Tournament [more details]
- 11:00 am: Millburg’s TaeKwonDo Presentation
- Illinois Championship Cow Chip Throw
- 11:30 am – 1:10 pm: MAIN STAGE: Dan Rivero Trio, featuring Wayne Carter
- 1:40 – 3:20 pm: MAIN STAGE: David Lumsden Band
- 3:50 – 5:30 pm: MAIN STAGE: Blues Expressions
- 1:00 – 6:00 pm: Highland Games by Ancient Athletics
- 2:00 – 5:00 pm Wine Tasting by Illinois Cellar Wines
Varieties: Velvet Red, Velvet White, Blueberry, and Norton
Cost is $1 per sample, full glasses 4 tickets!
- 3:00 pm: Cornhole Tournament
Two-person teams with only 50 teams allowed. Each registered team will receive 20 tickets for food and drinks
Single-elimination with medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd
1st place also receives an additional 20 tickets
$20 early online reg [click here]; $30 day of event starting at 2pm
- Pub Trivia In The Park
- 5:15 pm: Whiskey Tasting at the Pirate Bar
Cost is $5
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm: MAIN STAGE: New City Road
- 8:30 – 11:45 pm: MAIN STAGE: Brushville
We kindly ask for a $3 donation for parking upon entrance.
Sweetcorn Festival Contacts
Festival Chairmen – general questions
Vendor Chairman – all vendor questions
Sponsor Chair – for anyone interested in being a sponsor